Special Needs

Brag Day Wednesday!!

Go!
WAY 2 Cool 4 School

Re: Brag Day Wednesday!!

• I have one!
    Owen started swim lessons really, water safety lessons through Infant Swimming Resource last week and is doing really well! He is holding his breath underwater, swimming for the pool ladder underwater, and beginning to learn the float. A
  • I didn't even see this before I posted above.

There was no puke this morning!! She was stuffy, but not to the point of throwing up. 

Take that H! I was right!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Almost 20lbs! She's at 3.79% on the CDC charts and about 20% on the WHO charts. Finally pulling up and almost crawling. (I finally updated my signature).
  • C's teachers have made remarkable progress with him since he started school in December. Most notably in the past 2 weeks he went from being in pullups full time to peeing in the potty 90% of the time. He doesn't tell you he needs to go but we will get th
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagethefuturemrskudla:
    I have one!
    Owen started swim lessons really, water safety lessons through Infant Swimming Resource last w
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• Nate can produce over 260 signs!

And he has 35 spoken words! At least words mommy can figure out
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• imageAssembly_Reqd:
    Nate can produce over 260 signs! And he has 35 spoken words! At least words mommy can figure out
    </BLOC
  • DD has a physical disability so she's in a wheelchair.  We've been practicing turning and getting unstuck from running into a wall.  She is getting really good at it, and just tonight she rolled all over the kitchen while we were cooking dinner.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• DS said hi for the first time!! And DS2 was born! DS1 didn't want to have anything to do with him but he did touch his blanket very gently!

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've been OOT, but wanted to make my contribution!

DD1 was so silly at music class yesterday, it was awesome and fun. She turned around and winked at me at one point, which I didn't know she could do (DH told me he thinks she learned it from a TV

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"