December 2011 Moms

Two Thing Tuesday

1. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?

2. What was your favorite car you've ever owned? 

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• -T--T- member

1. Yes. When I was almost 17 years old. I was going 81 in a 55 on a road that I thought no cops traveled on. I was wrong... I got my license taken away for 30 days. I learned and have never gotten another speeding ticket.

2.  Black 1985 Pont

• I think I've gotten 3 tickets now oops...The last one I got just happened a month ago, ugh but before that it was 8 years so pretty proud of that since I tend to have a lead foot.

My favorite car is the one I own now, a 2007 Infiniti FX35. <

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  I have gotten 2 speeding tickets.  One at 16 for going 37 in a 25 and one at 20 for 69 in a 55.  So its been 12 years knock on wood!

2.  This is hard.  I love the smooth ride of my current car Mercedes ML350 but 2 car

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • 1. Not so far.

2. 2000 Chrysler Neon. 

"What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • 1.  I think I've gotten at least 5... all of them in small towns on trips between Dallas and Houston and Dallas and Austin.  

2.  My BMW Z4 convertible that I had to trade in for a bigger car while I was pregnant.  It wa

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1 Yep I got 1 speeding ticket when I was 18. I was going 85 in 70 on a road trip to NC. It happened 1 hr into my 12 hour trip. It made for a very long slow trip.

2 My favorite was probably my black '94 Pontiac Firebird when I was 17. It was

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• 2) 82 Olds Cutlass Ciera Diesel!  That thing was fuel efficient when it wasn't in style!  I could get 26-40 miles per gallon with that thing in the mid-90's. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image-T-:

1. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes, in Germany. None in the US so far!

2. What was your favorite car yo

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• 1. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes, only one when I was 16. Speed limit changes from 55 to 35 to 25 while going down a hill.  I was coasting rather than braking.  Got clocked at 36 in a 25. <
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Once. I think I was 19.

2. What was your favorite car you've ever owned? I think my Outback (current car) is my favorite. My first car was a mid 80s Mustang and it was s

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?  Yes.  I think 3.  I've been pulled over many times - most recent one was almost 2 years ago when I was a few months pregnant with DS (not really showing) and was trying to stick my belly out as

• 1. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes - 2  going about 45 in a 30 (same as all the other cars on that road) ... & both times I was very polite & did not try to deny or talk my way out of it... both times the cops were  VERY R

My 2 December boys

• I'm so late to the party but here goes!

1. I've never had a speeding ticket, knock on wood! I've been pulled over twice, tho. One for running a stop sign that was just installed for our town festival since the lights were down and Main Stree
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"