Adoption

NAR My nephew was born today :)

Update to my previous posts. My nephew was born this afternoon! He is in the NICU for now, but he was exactly 5 lb when he was born, which is what we had been praying for. Thanks for your prayers! My sister is doing well too Smile

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

Re: NAR My nephew was born today :)

• So glad to hear that he hit that 5 pound mark! Hoping for a speedy recovery for your sister and a quick NICU stay for your nephew!

• Great news! Hoping for a short NICU stay
  • Loading the player...
  • That is great news! Continued prayers for your nephew and your sister!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats auntie!  Hope the whole family is doing well and the little guy gets to go home soon.
  • Congratulations!  I'm glad he grew to where you were all hoping in time.  Here's to a short NICU stay, and that momma and baby can be home together soon!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats! So glad to hear he met that 5 lb mark.  Here's hoping for a short NICU stay and that everyone is home together soon.
  • Thanks, everyone!

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• IRRIRR member
    Congrats Auntie.  Hope his stay is short and 5lbs is great!

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• That's awesome, Ellekae!  I'm glad things went well for your sis and your nephew!
    I'm a dance studio owner, writer, cat mommy, and adventuress who is married to the man of her dreams. My husband and I have had a long-time dream to adopt and it's happening in a way that we didn't quite anticipate. But, like any move of God, it's turning out way better than we expected. We'd love for you to follow our story at www.kirstenkline.com!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"