Pregnant after IF

I am not sure if I am in the right place.

Infertility Treatment finally started!

Hello all!

I am new to the boards. I have read many of the boards and posts, but finally am needing some more input as to what people think of have success stories of where we are in our infertility. 

We just had our first IUI cycle on 4/19. We are in the two week waiting period now. I ovulate on my own, but am very early day 11 or 12 in cycle. I had two for sure mature follicles that were were and a possible of three more. The did a HCG trigger shot for ovulation on Thursday 4/18 at 8:00am with an IUI on 4/19 at 10:30am. I had one measure at 19.8 and another at 17.5mm. I was on 50mg of Clomid a day for 5 days. My DH did has a sperm count issue, but the S/A has been increasing each time we have a count. They inserted 5.5 million good sperm after washing. His count was at 13.5 mill with a 65%motility rate. Anyone out here have a same success story with the above that is similar?

How does everyone stay very positive during this wait time and are there any signs before blood work that it might have worked? I go in for first hormone blood work on 4/25.

Re: I am not sure if I am in the right place.

• You might find more similar situations on the Trouble Trying to Conceive or Infertility boards on the left. This board is for people who are currently pregnant after infertility treatments. 

Best of luck!  

(Live in Europe) TTC since 1/2010
  • I don't have any IUI success stories to share (never worked for me, but I only did one) but good luck!!! I hope it works!

**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Loading the player...
  • You're actually in the right place if you're looking for success stories.  The women on the TTTC or infertility board won't have success stories (they are still trying to get pregnant) so I wouldn't suggest posting there asking if anyone had succe

TTC starting November 2010  HSG clear, DH SA #1- Slightly low count & motility SA#2-normal
    Lap&Dye/Hysterscopy Feb 2012: Endo stage 2
    April - June 2012: Femera 5 mg & 3 IUIs = All BFN    July/August 2012: IVF #1 = C/P
    September/October 2012: IVF #2 BFP! Beta 1= 223 Beta 2 = 480 Beta 3 = 11,440
    My beautiful daughter was born June 21, 2013
    TTC #2 naturally, no luck
    IVF #3 April 2015: BFN
    IVF #4 July 2015: BFP! Beta 1 9dp5dt = 409, Beta 2 13dp5dt = 1743

• My DH counts were extremely bad (worse than your DH) so the IUI didn't work for us.  IVF/ FET with ICSI did.  Having said that, IUIs do work!  They wouldn't do them unless they did!  Just hang on and keep praying for success!  GL
  • Ladies, thank you all very very much. I guess it is just a weird time right now trying to learn patience and still at the same time stay positive. It is very uplifting when you all respond. Each reply brings me something new. Good Luck to all of your p

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"