Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

pediatrician in Keller area?

I'm needing a pediatrician for my 2 year old and his upcoming sibling due in Oct. Our pediatrician decided to leave tots and tykes with no warning and I'm not a fan of the service we received with the new staff. Preferably one that actually listens to concerns and doesn't just play them off like I'm over reacting. Thanks!!

Re: pediatrician in Keller area?

• Options
    I really like Dr. Gomez with Kid Care Pediatrics
    Baby <a href=BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Did you see Dr. Taylor?  We went to the Western Center location and when I called to schedule a follow up appt, they told me she was leaving.  I had just been in the office with her.  I'm surprised she didn't say anything as often as I saw her. 

We see Dr. McCoy in Grapevine now.  I realize that's not Keller, but he's awesome and takes time with you.  No rushing.  If he is booked, the NP is just as wonderful.  The only reason I switched from him to Tots and Tykes is because our insurance changed for a couple years.  Glad to be back.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I like Dr Bruce Martin. He has 2 offices in Keller/N Ft Worth. Two of my neighbors take their kids to him too. Here's the website if you are interested.

https://www.alliance-peds.com/

=BFP#1 11/2009, It's a boy! 3/2010, Our Angel Ian born sleeping 7/3/2010 (cord accident 37w5d); BFP#2 1/2011, mmc confirmed 2/24/2011, incomplete natural mc so had D&C 3/11/2011; BFP#3 6/19/2011, natural mc 6/21/2011; BFP#4 7/15/2011, no hb at 7w5d, D&C 9/7/2011; BFP#5 2/6/2012, baby boy born on 9/27/2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers imageimageimage
  • Options
    Dr Winewriter on Heritage Trace.(Cooks)  She is super nice
    Me 33, DH 33, Charlotte 5, Ethan 3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"