December 2011 Moms

BFP!!

Since this is the only place I can really "yell" it from the rooftops right now... We got a BFP last night!  I want to run around telling everyone I know, but we will wait a little while. Smile

A few of you may recall me asking a week or so back how they experienced morning sickness when they were first expecting. I had no idea if I was having nausea from possible very early signs of being PG or if it was due to my neck injury flaring up. I took a test about a week ago & it was neg.  Come Thursday I got what I thought was the beginning of AF, but turned out to not be anything more than a little pink spot that day. Ove the weekend I just felt hot (& DH was cold... & that never happens Smile )and tired. Yesterday I felt more nausea & a little cramping. I got home after picking up DS from Day Care & had to pee really bad & thought.. what the hell!  I'll take another one.... & it was POSITIVE!

I cannot say how blessed I feel to have it happen so quickly for us. I know others out there are trying & struggling & I pray they get to join in this joy sometime soon for themselves!

Due date will probably be 01/01/2014, but I wouldn't be surprised with another December baby!  Squeee!

My 2 December boys

Re: BFP!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"