December 2011 Moms

*kansasfarmmomma*

How is life with two little ones? Have you found your new routine yet? 
DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: *kansasfarmmomma*

• I have! Well, I think so anyway lol. I've actually had two 5 day periods where DH was away from home and I can't say I kept the house clean but both children were fed and happy lol. I don't get much done outside of childcare yet but that's okay. Allie is
  • Thanks for the update!  I've been wondering if it is possible to get into a routine again... *getting nervous*

Good for Allie sleeping through the night!! That's exciting. 

All that really matters is that they are fed and happy..

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Wow!  That is awesome!  So jealous that your 2u2 sounds easy!  Mine wasn't that way at all, but I wouldn't change a thing!  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm glad things are going well for you!  I'm also sad for me that your 1 month old is sleeping through the night and my 16 month old isn't.  :)  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay! Gives me some hope that I will survive the first 2-3 months :)

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I am so g;ad to hear that things are going so well for you guys! And way to go, Alaska, for sleeping through the night already! I hope she'll continue to do that :-)
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've been really lucky that both my kids have slept through the night consistently very early on. She's been sleeping through the night for almost a month now. She goes to bed about 9:30 and sleeps until 6. Maverick goes to bed at 6 and sleeps until 5:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"