Illinois Babies

Family life in Lincoln Park?

Hi everyone, I live in the suburbs but my cousin will be moving to Chicago soon. She will most likely be moving to the Lincoln Park area.  Can anyone tell me pros/cons of living in this area with family..any helpful tips to tell them? I appreciate it! Thank you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Family life in Lincoln Park?

• I don't live in Lincoln Park so I can't tell you exactly what all the Pros and Cons are but I would say that one big Pro would be the Lincoln Park Zoo and Conservatory. Obviously kid and family friendly plus free admission. Generally speaking though I

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lincoln Park and Lakeview are great for babies and toddlers. By the time kids get much older, most people move out to the burbs, or to areas of the city where you can get more space for the money, like Roscoe Village, Lincoln Square, Andersonville, etc. A
    Finally updating my signature and avatar, August 29, 2011 (better late than never!) Jake! (born July 3, 2011 - 6 days past due) Image and video hosting by TinyPic December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"