LGBT Parenting

parenting check in

Since today is the TTC check in day, I thought it would be nice to also do a parenting check in.

For those who have children & are also TTC this is for you too! 

As for the QOTD, I loved the TTC check in's QOTD...so were stealing it!

QOTD: In honor of 2MamazinSeattle, who got married over the weekend -- CONGRATS! -- our QOTD is wedding-themed.  Have you and your SO had a wedding?  What was it like?  If not, are you planning one? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: parenting check in

• Hi all my fellow parents....

So Miles will be 4 weeks on Wed. Man has time flown by. Its been a learning curve. He is nothing like the 2 older girls. He is very moody! I thought it was the girls who had all the moody-ness....I was WRONG! We affec

BabyFruit Ticker
  • So we are in 12 week growth spurt h3ll!  Its a pretty big one and oh man are our happy little guys moody as all get out.  They are also discovering they can imitate you like you smile, they smile, you frown they frown. This is making it much

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • LO turns one on Thursday!  Unbelievable (sometimes, the days feel like years...and the years feel like days).  He had a cupcake with dinner at the Grandparents last night:)  We're more focused on beginning the process of weaning and tryi

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLolaBelle515:

Twinkler--DW cut out dairy at around 4 weeks and it really helped.  She only

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"