March 2012 Moms
Options

Would you buy this "just because"?

I am really regretting not getting DS a little chair for his birthday (like the Land of Nod or PB Kids ones). He won't go in the sandbox we got him...flat out refuses to put his hands in sand lol.

The next "big gift" holiday isn't until Christmas, but I think he would really like to have a chair now. He is obsessed with climbing onto the couch and I think he'd like having his own chair to sit and watch Play With Me Sesame and read his books in.

What do you think? Worth it to buy the chair now "just because", or would you wait until Christmas? If you have a chair like this for LO, do they like it?

One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
DS born 3.12 
DD born 7.14

Re: Would you buy this "just because"?

• Options
    WipzWipz member

My lil man would scream if he was on the grass directly, he hated the feel of it specially in winter when it was dry and scratchy.. it took a few times and some distraction of bubbles etc .. but now he is fine.  Give it time he will be in that san

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

dd got a PB chair for her birthday and loves it.  We had it up in the loft for a while and she didn't do much with it, but when we brought it to the living room she climbs all over it.  It is big and takes up lots of room.  I agree ds ma

image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I usually don't buy to many things "just because". However, if I thought DS would honestly enjoy something then I would consider it. In my opinion, if DS would use it and enjoy it then it would be worth the buy.

He has a soft Elmo chair t

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have the PB Kids chair and DD loves it. Has your DS seen one at another kid's house? DD was climbing all over her friend's one afternoon and then a month later at another kid's house so we decided to spring for it.

If you know for certain
  • Options

My whole life is "just because." I'm not good at waiting for reasons so I don't bother. 

That being said, we have the Land of Nod chair. While adorable, he is in a stage where he climbs on it a heck of a lot more than he sits in it and he's

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageeyenigh:

<b>My whole life is "just because." I'm not good at waiting for reasons so I don't bother. </b>

<
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg
  • Options
    nah82nah82 member
    We don't have one of the cushy PB style chairs, but my parents bought my oldest son one of those mini recliner style (like Papa's Lazy Boy) chairs for his first Christmas.  You can find them at furniture stores and around Christmas they sell them at
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

We bought a Land of Nod chair for our oldest when he was around 18 months old...he LOVED it and used it daily for probably 2 years.  He stopped because it became so disfigured that it won't even sit up like a chair anymore unless it's propped up a

• Options

I would buy one if my dogs would see it as a new dog bed. Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"