November 2012 Moms
Options

Breaking the swaddle

I'm just curious how you went about breaking the swaddle. So far I have left one arm out for three nights. How long did you do one arm for? How did it go?

Re: Breaking the swaddle

• Options
    Asa kept breaking out of his swaddle so we just didn't use it one night. For 2 nights after that he woke up once in the middle of the night, but we just gave him his pacifier and he put himself back to sleep. Now he sleeps without it (sleeps in a sle

• Options
    we put C in it to go to sleep and then she wakes up with both arms out...not sure when we'll ditch it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He started rolling back to belly at 12 weeks and we went without it completely that day. I believe the first night we used a blanket and swaddled arms out and then after we used the halo sleep sack and still do.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD was up and down several times a night, so one night I just decided to try her sleep sack and see what happened. I figured I didn't have anything to lose. She slept almost all night! I really think she was breaking out of the swaddle and waking herself
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We quit cold turkey once. Didn 't work. Tried again a few weeks later. She slept great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekatiemay8979:
    I left one arm out for awhile. like a couple weeks. then one night she started trying to break the other arm out. so
  • Options
    Thanks ladies ! Tomorrow will try sans swaddle !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"