November 2012 Moms

Can we share pp hair sob stories?

Can we share pp hair sob stories?

My hair has been falling out again now that DS is 4 months old, just like it did last time about 4 to 5 months after my DD was born. I have two huge bald patches on my hairline on both sides of my forehead. With DD, I had really long hair with terrible regrowth that stuck straight up and looked like scraggly bangs. I got my long hair chopped off after having DS, because I KNEW it would happen again. Sure enough, here I am. It sucks to have bald spots, and then crazy hair for years after.

Anyone else have a hair crisis?

daughter born June 2011 via C-Section, son born November 2012 via VBAC

Re: Can we share pp hair sob stories?

• I'm still losing crazy amounts of hair. The down side is that now that all the hair is falling out, the grey hair is not falling out! So I'm left with a ton (over 50, I counted) grey hairs. WTH.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That sucks!! If hair has got to fall out, I think that the grey hairs should be the first to go....
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine in falling out in outrageous amounts, no bald spots yet tho. I finally made an appt to get mine cut this Saturday. I can't wait to get rid of it!
  • It's definitely easier to be losing tons of short hair, instead of long hair. Hope it helps! I miss my long hair, but was not wanting to deal with alllll of that again.
  • zmosszmoss member
    I'm loosing more hair than Chewbacca after getting furminated.
    imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • imageLori_n_Lior:

Been losing handfuls of hair for almost 3 months now. I am amazed I have any left.

I have been putting off

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Add me to the hairloss party, and add to that the fun that my hair is the longest it's been in 5 years. I'm hoping to get it cut today, but it'll be the first time I'll be away from L since she was in the nursery at the hospital, so I'm apprehensive.
    kids with flags
  • I'm losing hair like crazy too! I have to vacuum almost daily, it's that bad. I keep finding my hairs stuck to LO too.
  • I'm losing so much hair that I also have thin spots on the sides, which look worse when I wear a ponytail (my go to hairstyle these days) . FML. Anyone know when this will end?

Pregnancy Ticker

photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • I am in the same boat as well. I haven't noticed any bald spots yet...but my bathroom looks ridiculous after my shower. Ugh..it's depressing. I have a lot of hair, so it's really not noticable. But I have also notcied that I can't do much with my hair in
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• My hair is falling out too Crying

I also have the bald patches on the sides (like my hair line is receding or something) and I just recently got it cut so I can have it

• I was losing mine is terribly huge amounts. I thought to myself 'I'm going to be bald in a matter of months'. 

I started taking Biotin once a day with my prenatal vitamins and I have been losing less and less hair.

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• I changed my diet to eliminate all dairy and soy so I've lose weight, which is awesome. MIL was in town this week and commented that it looks like I stole my baby because of how I look and heard me say my hair was falling out and it's too late after havin
  • gah, yes! Lots of hair loss here, too. ICKY.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"