New Jersey Babies

Hunterdon county

Hi ladies.

Any soon to be mommas from Hunterdon County? I'm new to the area and first time pregnant. I still don't believe it... Just waiting for our first ultrasound in less than 2 weeks. Due dec 5th. Still haven't told any family and its killing us! I'm originally from Long Island so still adjusting to this "country life" as well!

Great to "meet" fellow New Jersey gals!

Re: Hunterdon county

• Hi,

I am actually from Somerset county the next county over. I am due November 21st, first pregnancy. I would love to have someone that has a child around the same age so that we can have play dates and exchange advice.
  • I live in hunterdon county and also a first time mom. I'm 17 weeks today and I remember waiting to tell people and it felt so weird for us to be the only 2 to know.  Good luck on your first ultrasound appt.  

photo 45ad94ec-8f7e-4e11-afa6-d58d009e0ecb_zpse556e368.jpg  image image

• Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies! Great to "meet" you! Thanks for the responses. I am due Dec. 5th for now... So we are pretty close! I Have my first Ultrasound appointment tomorrow and we are so excited. : it is so weird that no one else knows... We're planning on spreading the news Mother's Day weekend : It's great to hear from people from the same area! Keep me updated on how things are going and I hope everything goes smooth for both of you!
  • How did you first appt go?  I have an elective u/s tomorrow night to find out the sex of the baby, we couldn't wait until 5/17 ha ha.

photo 45ad94ec-8f7e-4e11-afa6-d58d009e0ecb_zpse556e368.jpg  image image

• First appt went great!! We are so excited. Saw the heartbeat and everything ... It made it so much more real today it's nuts! That is so so exciting!!! Good luck!! We say we want to keep the sex a surprise but who knows when we get closer!! Hope all goes well!!
  • How did the ultrasound go?? Boy or girl??!! :
  • Hi!
    We live in Whitehouse Sation, totally hear you...moving out this way was definitely an adjustment, but loving it now. Have a 22 month old son, due with 2 late January
  • Hi girls, I am not pregnant but I live in Whitehouse Station and have a 24 month old (and 4 and 6 ) but would love to have palydates for him when the older ones are in school... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"