Austin Babies

Central Austin Mommy to be...

Hi everyone, I am new to Austin, 28 years old expecting my first baby in Sept. I am in the tech ridge area but with 15 mins of round rock and downtown. I would love to meet some new friends for coffee, tea, or a walk in the park. I am also a stay at home housewife/soon to be mommy. My email is ashleymajor11111yahoo.com

Re: Central Austin Mommy to be...

• Hi, Ashley!  I'm also 28 and a first time expectant mama/SAHW.  My husband works in the tech ridge area, and we're looking to move to Round Rock within the next few months.  I'll try to private message you with my contact info.  Happy and healthy pregnancy to you!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Welcome to Austin Ashley! I live really close to the tech ridge area, and am also 28 expecting my first in October. I am a teacher so I work everyday and will probably have to keep working after the baby. I am off on the weekends though ;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi onuhleesuh, I can def do weekends or evenings if that works too. I messed up on my email it is ashleymajor11111yahoo.com. Would you ladies like to do coffee this week?
  • Mbk247Mbk247 member
    Hi! I'm also a first timer, 28, and due in Dec. please let me know if y'all meet up! I'm a teacher so weekends are best. Morgankovacsgmail.com
  • Hi, I'm desirae, 29 in June and first time pregnant. I'm due in December. My DH and I moved here n. austin/ RR area last June but haven't found anyone to really hang out with yet. I'd love to meet you girls. If your open to another lady, let me know when your planning to meet up again : dfondren6yahoo.com. Ill send a personal email too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"