August 2011 Moms
Options

Why doesn't my husband understand??????

I need to know if this baby is a boy or girl.  Because I have like 4 boxes of girl clothes that I want to either keep or sell/give away.  I don't need to buy any toys but I would like to start buying boy clothes if need be. 

Why does he not get this.  He wants to be team green and his only answer when I ask him why is "Just because". 

Grrrr I am a planner and need to plan Gosh Dangit!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Why doesn't my husband understand??????

• Options

We are also a house divided.  

Jay HAS to know.  I don't care either way, and think it'd be so incredible to have Jay announce to family waiting in the waiting room.  He doesn't get it. 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I need to know if I need to buy pink and purple.  But DH is on board with finding out,  he was the one who insisted last time. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I posted on the Oct 13 board as well and said that I may just find out and not tell DH. And it turned into a big thing about me lying and being decitfull to DH. I think they took it the wrong way. I ment that I would find out and not tell Dh what the sex
  • Options
    I would find out too and not tell DH. Then come tell us!
  • Options
    imagetandb2010:
    I posted on the Oct 13 board as well and said that I may just find out and not tell DH. And it turned into a big thing
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options

The only thing with finding out and not telling him the sex is that he would probably notice if you start buying new clothes...or not buying clothes. You can always just keep him out of the nursery so he couldn't see what you were doing (keeping or buy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Grrr I hate when DH says that phrase!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageladybugpjb:
    The only thing with finding out and not telling him the sex is that he would probably notice if you start buying new cl
  • Options

You could show him my reveal video. LOLOLOL!! I have been told a few times around the bump that it made people change their minds on being Team Green. ;)

• Options
    Well, I for one, am all for Team Green, sorry.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageWashingtonQueen:

You could show him my reveal video. LOLOLOL!! I have been told a few times around the bump that it made peopl

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Awww man, that is tough!  DH and I argued when I was pregnant with DD, he HAD to know and I did not want to know.  But I feel way different this time with having less time to plan and all these girl clothes to get out and wash and organize.&nbsp
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageKimbus22:

imageMonsieur_
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"