November 2012 Moms

Bathtub recommendations

Right now we use the Puj tub and he loves it and I love it. But he is quickly outgrowing it. So we need something probably within the next month. Any recommendations? I bought a cheap one from target and he screamed every bath time. It sucked! The puj tub changed him completely. I don't know if its cause he's up high in the sink and has a mirror to look in or what. But I'm scared to go back to the tub. Haha
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bathtub recommendations

• I bought a blow up seal one from target. P loves looking at the seal's face.... Cracks me up. He's also starting to sit up so this worked out great
  • I want to help, but I hate my tub.  It's shaped like a whale, and it's about as easy to maneuver as a beluga.  GL in your search. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a Safety 1st bath seat my sis gave us and L loves it. I live it because it attaches to the side of the tub and he's very secure. He hated the tub and it scared me once he could roll.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • We have the FP calming waters vibrating tub. I've never used the vibrating part, but I love the tub itself.
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I'm going to use the Puj until he absolutely doesn't fit because I'm dreading a new tub. I'll check these out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"