Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Almond milk = popping ALOT!

We recently weaned from formula to almond milk. Took me about a week to get her fully on the almond milk. The last 3 days or so she's a poop machine. She has pooped so much she has a horrible rash. She went 6 times in a 24hr period! Giving lots of air time and using coconut oil to treat. Giving her a oatmeal bath tonight.

Has anyone had any experience with almond milk making their lo go poo alot? I'm not sure if it's 100% almond milk or teething. I make her a breakfast smoothie in the morning and add spinach or kale to it but I can't imagine it would make her go that many times. She's already on poop 3 today!

Follow Me on Pinterest Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Almond milk = popping ALOT!

• It could be an allergy. DS is allergic to whole milk, soy milk, and almond milk. The almond milk gave him a terrible diaper rash.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not sure if it's worth mentioning but around 1 year old my little guy went from pooping once or maaaaybe twice a day to 6-7x a day as well... and we stayed on formula. After his birthday we had a good month or two where it seemed like he was pooping all t

I Take Lots of Pictures: www.camerahappymom.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemclere:

We recently weaned from formula to almond milk. Took me about a week to get her fully on the almond milk. The last 3 d

• We only had this problem with regular milk. It got to the point of diarrhea and spitting up again. We transitioned him to lactose free milk and then almond milk. he has been fine since he started on the almond milk. maybe try not giving such a fiberous ve

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"