November 2012 Moms
Options

Lnci on the road again

It's midnight and we are still driving back from ils in New Jersey. We never leave early enough and dh just reminded me that he needs to be at work extra early so I have to walk the dog, feed the baby and drop him off at daycare all by 730. Ugh! Cj at least is fast asleep in the back. I am really hoping for an I eventful night once we get home. About another hour left. Hope everyone else is having a restful evening.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lnci on the road again

• Options
    Yikes, hopefully you get a good sleep tonight.
    Our first day/night sleep training. I'm am emotional wreck.
    Just did a dream feed in hopes of a longer stretch tonight, I need it to recuperate to have the strength to do it all again tomorrow.
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lax I hope you got home safe and get a good nights rest
    Kieannb good luck sleep training! Let us know how tonight goes

3:25 here. Baby H was up with a dirty diaper. He hasn't had a dirty in he middle of the night since he was a newborn.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm here too....V has been up since 4:10. We finally won the CIO battle about 10 min ago. But, I will say the other two times he was up tonight, he soothed himself right back to sleep. I'm hoping another couple of days of this and we will be through it

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So glad last night was just a random bad night! And instead of waking at 2:00 it was 2:45! I'll take an extra 45 minutes anytime! Up to eat and should be down till 7 or so.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"