Northern California Babies

San Jose/Silicon Valley Mothers' Club??

My husband and I are expecting our first child in June and a friend of mine from SF was just telling me about a Mothers' Club in the city. I was looking into any in San Jose/Silicon Valley area and only see the MOMS Club chapters for stayathome mom's which I will not be. Any recommendations for other clubs for playdates, support, etc for working moms? Thanks for the help!!

Re: San Jose/Silicon Valley Mothers' Club??

• Check out Las Madres; does have membership fee however can do a free trial membership. Play groups are organized by neighborhood and birth year. Can join before baby is born ... they have a email set up for full memberships where people can buy or sell
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Check out meetup.com. There are tons of different groups that you can pick based on your needs - I'm in one for my local neighborhood, one for babies born between May 2012-May 2013, and for active moms. Events vary based on the group - playdates, park

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Good Samaritan Hospital has a moms group that meets every Wednesday morning from 9-11 in the auditorium.  You do not have to deliver there to attend.  I highly recommend it.
  • pkidpkid member
    There is a place in palo alto called day one, which has classes/support group, which all my mommy friends have gone to and love! Supposedly it's a great place to meet people :
  • I second Las Madres and also Harmony in Campbell has a new moms group on Wednesdays.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"