January 2013 Moms
Options

It's the little things...

I did not have any caffeine my entire pregnancy and first couple months DD was born. I missed coffee SO much and really needed the pick up. I tried my first cup a couple weeks ago and it did not effect DD at all! Yea for being able to drink coffee again! Is it sad how excited I am? :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It's the little things...

• Options
    I'm impressed you went so long. I avoided caffeine for the first 4 months I was pregnant because coffee gagged me during the first trimester.

I'm glad it's not affecting your LO. Lord knows we could all use a cup of joe right now!

• Options
    Lol I know what you mean. The first time I could sleep on my stomach I felt like shouting it from the roof tops! Enjoy your coffee!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am also impressed you waited so long! I am a major soda addict and had completely kicked the habit as part of my weight loss plan before I conceived. My first two trimesters were absolutely miserable and junk food was all I could keep down (throwing

• Options
    I cut out most of the coffee while pregnant but still had the occasional diet Pepsi, Now I drink 1 to 2 a day and shes fine with it. Thank goodness cause with her sleeping habits I need the extra ooomph! I hear ya PP on the sleeping on my stomac
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"