Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

12 month check up

I meant to ask the pediatrician at the last check up, but any insight on what to expect at the 1 year check up? Thanks ladies!

Re: 12 month check up

• Options
    We had three shots...MMR, Chicken Pox and Hep A. We also had a blood draw to check for anemia and lead. The blood draw varies by pediatrician it seems so you may not have one. We live in an area where most homes are built prior to 1970 so I assume that is
  • Options
    he had a blood draw to check iron, height, weight check, and he had shots but our pedi does chicken pox at 15 months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had chicken pox and the last prevnar shot. (We are on a different vaccine schedule).  We are also supposed to do the TB test but we are holding off on that.  And we are supposed to get bloodwork drawn but I want to talk to the pedi more about
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We had the normal physical, and a combo MMR + chicken pox vaccine.  Our pedi offered the Hep A but we are waiting until 18 mo. so that he will only have one actual 'poke' at a time.  It seemed with his previous vaccines when he got one in eac

• Options
    3 shots, blood draw for lead required by the state, and instruction for transitioning to wcm.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She got 3 shots and a script for bloodwork.  The bloodwork was horrible, they took 3 vials and blew the vein in DD's arm.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Options

imageelainelbuck:
    She got 3 shots and a script for bloodwork.  The bloodwork was horrible, they took 3 vials and blew the vein
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"