Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

PRAYING tonight is better than last....

I am praying tonight is better than last night in terms of DS2's sleep.  He takes forever to get to sleep so that stinks--but then at 1am he came running out of his room (we have a gate on it but it's not locked--so when it slams shut I can hear him leaving).  So I put him back in, etc etc---- and a few minutes later he would scream--almost as if he was fed up and just WANTED to sleep but couldn't---this went on for (wait for it.....) nearly 3 hours straight!!! 

Honestly, at 2 hrs I gave him ibuprofen because I was thinking maybe he was teething and/or the return of an ear infection.  I even put homeopathic ear drops in his "troubled" ear.  I tried laying with him, holding him, you name it.

PRAYING he sleeps well tonight.  I don't want a cranky monster tomorrow like I had today.  Especially because DS1 has been having some behavior issues lately. 

Anyone else having sleep issues with their LO lately?  Was thinking 2 yr molars but felt around and not even a little bump or anything swollen.  He does have a little runny nose--but I think that's from allergies.

Re: PRAYING tonight is better than last....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"