Boston Babies

Recs Needed! Need a New OBGYN Brigham & Womens

Hi Ladies,

I delivered at Winchester Hospital last year.  I live North of Boston, so I thought it would just be more convenient.  I didn't love it and don't love my OB, so I am looking for a new one that is affiliated with Brigham & Womens.  I live in North Andover, so an office north of Boston would work.  I would also be willing to travel into Boston.

Re: Recs Needed! Need a New OBGYN Brigham & Womens

• I delivered at BWH last November. I was super happy with my OB and all the staff there they're really great. My Ob is Dr Ashley Ackerman at Commonwealth ObGyn in Brookline village. I also really like Dr Pettyjohn and Dr Marsh in the same practice. Don't know anyone north of Boston though sorry.
  • Second time mom here who had Dr. Thomas Connolly from NEOBGYN at the Brigham. LOVED him and my experience. Office visits were cursory but delivery and aftercare by him was personal and very professional. I had a less than wonderful experience with my first at NWH. Highly recommend Dr. Connolly!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Another vote for Dr. Ackerman and her colleagues at Commonwealth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I delivered with Harvard Vanguard's team at B&W and had a great experience.  If there's a North Shore office (I was in the city) then I totally recommend them.  I have had only positive experiences with their staff.  My OB was Dr. Gagliardi at their PO Square location downtown, but that may not be convenient for you -- she rocks! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"