November 2012 Moms

People pleaser

Benjamin has changed something in me. I think, for the better. I used to be a people pleaser. Now, I'm more like, NOPE! That doesn't work for me, sorry I'm not sorry. It's quite the change. But it's like...

Friends - Joey doesn't care

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: People pleaser

• Still trying to find that!! When it comes to people like MIL I'm still a big chicken. She took my DH out of her will right after our wedding because we included his step parents equally as his parents. Woman is CRA!! Hoping I build up the courage eventual
  • imageCSmith8911:
    Still trying to find that!! When it comes to people like MIL I'm still a big chicken. She took my DH out of her wi
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ditto. I feel like I have an edge now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It is taking a little while, but I am starting to get this feeling. I believe that it is for the better.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Same here. I think it is just that I put H before anyone and anything so I don't have time for BS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I envy you! I'm getting closer, but still not there yet :( It's something I want to work on. This is my first week back to work and I think I've already got myself runnign around all weekend to please people...ugh....hate myself for it.
  • I'm in the same boat. I thought it would wear off once I wasn't KU anymore, but it seems here to stay.

image   My chart 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"