C-sections

Baby girl has arrived!!!

Lola was born on April 1st via RCS. The second time was not bad at all. Up and moving around within hours! So glad it went so easy.

question for you all......terrible external hemroid from carrying her.....extremely painful!!! Any tips on how to get it gone?.... 

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby girl has arrived!!!

• Congrats on your LO! I used witch hazel on pads and it helped a lot, and I also used cream. Both helped, and drink as much water as you can. They are miserable, but it does get better, I promise!
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congrats!

Are you taking stool softeners? I would start those if not, take fiber pills, drink lots of water. Regular sitz baths (like 1-2 times a day if you can swing it) will help a lot, too. 

DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! 
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Wow!  Up and moving around within hours is fantastic, and I'm really jealous.  For both of my c-sections, I was so out of it (from the experience and drugs) that I couldn't get out of bed until the next morning at the very earliest.  You

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"