June 2013 Moms

Feel like I'm in Hell

I work in a dining hall. It's 87 degrees outside and I don't think they have the air running. I took my thermometer out and it's 79.2 in the building....and I'm not even near the kitchen right now. Oh yea and I have a uniform that weighs about 20lbs. I'm sweating like a pig and I'm not allowed to have a drink at my work station.

I'm sitting in a corner crying because of how hot and uncomfortable I am...6 hours to go until I can go home
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feel like I'm in Hell

• Tell your boss that they need to make an exception for you about having a drink. You are very pregnant!! Why don't they have the air running anyway?
  • Oh no! I couldn't take that. They need to make an exception, unless they want you passing out on the floor!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah...gosh, they have to make an exception for you! Water is a must, especially in that heat! 
    Married 07.07.12
    BFP #1 EDD 06.04.13
    Beta #1: 20,560 @ 20DPO, Beta #2: 37,945 @ 22DPO
    U/S #1: 4w6d - too early to see baby, U/S #2: 6w2d - we saw the heartbeat!
    *So thankful to God for blessing us with this miracle*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageAimRich:
    Oh no! I couldn't take that. They need to make an exception, unless they want you passing out on the floor!
    </BLOCKQ
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's terrible!  I'd definitely ask the boss about if you could have water in a closed container or something like that at your station. I work in food service as well and had to ask my boss to allow me to have water, otherwise I kept gettin

• I had to get a doctors note to be allowed to even bring my own lunch to work....I'm thinking of getting one to allow me to have access to water during my shift
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"