Anyone from Loudoun County? — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

Anyone from Loudoun County?

Hi! I have been lurking here but not posting. I was wondering if anyone here is from Loudoun County? I'd love to get to know more moms to be in my area. I'm going to be a first time mom.

Re: Anyone from Loudoun County?

• I am in Loudoun county! Live in Ashburn and a first time mom too!

Bonus: 

• I'm a soon to be FTM and live in Loudoun County as well. Leesburg to be exact.
  • I am going to be a FTM also and live in South Riding.
    monac
  • First time mommy in Sterling !!! Due in August. Anyone know any future mommy groups out there.
  • Hey : I'm going to be a FTM and in SouthRiding as well, due in early Oct.
    monac
  • Hello! I'm a FTM due in October and based in Leesburg!

• If anyone is interested in catching up or starting a group send me an email at lauraehmurphygmail.com.
  • I would be interested if anyone wanted to get together. I think we can all use the new mom support. Email me if someone wants to set something up. [email protected]
  • I'm also a FTM in Ashburn :) There are lots of us here ! Has anything been set up yet? If so, I'd love to join!
  • P.S. How far along is everyone???
  • I'm 17weeks along, due early Oct. I would def be interested in trying to meet up, will try to email you all who have posted email addresses.

• Ftm here. Due in August and living in ashburn junction. Would love to connect with other mommas to be! Maybe a Facebook group?
  • Just an update that a few of us have started getting together for dinner about once a week so far and are having a great time. E-mail me if you are interested in meeting up sometime. The first week we met in South Riding and this past week we met in Brambleton. Let us know! [email protected]
  • There is a private facebook group for Montgomery County and surrounding area. Love to have you join and please spread the word. It is with kickSprout and really a great place to chat with other Moms-To-Be and Mommies, ask questions, give advice, set up playdates, giveaways and even some events!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DC.MontgomeryCountyMomsGroup/ 

• Hello, I'm a first time mom as well living in Kirkpatrick Farms just down the road from South Riding. Currently I'm on bed rest in Inova Loudoun Hospital, but as soon as I deliver I would love to attend get togethers with other first time moms! Can anyone tell me when and where any great meet ups take place?
    purvispjgmail.com
  • I'm a FTM from Leesburg. Due in early October!
    TTC 7/2011 - BFP#1 7/18/12 m/c 6w2d - BFP#2 1/27/13 EDD 10/10/13 Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am a future mom in leesburg, we are expecting a baby girl the first day if October. It looks like this posting is a bit old but would love to know I about get togethers with other future moms!
  • I am in downtown Leesburg and just gave birth 6 weeks ago to a baby boy, my first child.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards