June 2013 Moms

Q's for exclusive breast pumpers

Breast pump wipes... How necessary?

also, what else is uber important to have when exclusively breast pumping, or just BF'ing in general?

im placing an amazon order and need to know what I should definitely have on hand after baby comes. 

thanks!!! 

SURPRISE! BFP: 12/2014 - EDD: 8/13/15

We made plans and God laughed

DS: BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

Re: Q's for exclusive breast pumpers

• I never used the wipes. I did love the sterilizer bags. Each one can be used several times so they last a long time.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I don't use the wipes, but I do have three sets of parts the bottles, attachment with the seal and the nipple cone things so I don't wash them all the time. Also, get a bra that you can use to do hand free pumping.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I never have pumped and most likely wont for number two either, so I'm no help there.

Must haves for me are: nursing tanks x a billion. I wear them as a cami under everything I wear. I like the Gillian Omalley ones from Target.
    <br /
    *Bumping since 2007*
    had to change my sn :) TTC # 1 since Jan 06
    Miracle Baby #1 - March 2012
    Miracle Baby #2 - June 2013
  • imageBritt8058:
    I never used the wipes. I did love the sterilizer bags. Each one can be used several times so they last a long time

LOUD NOISES!

K- born 7/5/2011

G- born 6/24/2013

• I had a pack of wipes they lasted me the whole time I pumped at work, a year. I used them for quick clean ups, wiping gown the desk I pumped at etc.
  • I didn't use the wipes but I always wanted them!

I recommend the Medela Soft Shields. They are little domes to keep your bra from rubbing on sore nips. I loved them.

I loved the the bags the others suggested.

I also
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also skipped the wipes - I think I had some but never used them. If you'll be pumping somewhere where you won't be able to wash parts in between pumps, then they might be useful. Otherwise, just have extra parts.

Breast pads - I preferred fabri

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"