2nd Trimester

No breast pain? :/

Hi, I'm supposed to be about 15 weeks along and have been noticing complete loss of breast tenderness. My only symptom so far. It has been gradually decreasing all along but I feel like it started coming to a screeching halt around 11 or 12 weeks. I'm only now noticing that it's pretty much completely gone. This makes me very worried as it seems sudden. I heard a heart beat on doppler at around 11 weeks. I would hate to think that something went wrong between then and now. I never had any other symptoms.

Also, I always had really sore breasts for about a week before my period. My "pregnancy breast pain" was never that bad. It was sore in the same areas but not the same severity in pain. Is that worrisome? Why would my body react more to PMS hormones than pregnancy hormones?

please help, thank you!!!

Re: No breast pain? :/

• be glad it went away !! everyone is different and breast pain should go away any way .. with my last pregnancy i had none of the reg pregnancy symptoms other than the breast pain and it was not that bad .. with this one i am just about 16 weeks and have h
  • no real breast pain here either...
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Loading the player...
  • My breast still hurt like hell. They also wont stop growing for anything. Enjoy the lack of pain! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Symptoms come and go. My breast pain stopped around 13 weeks, and came back around 24ish weeks, went away again, and now it's back.

• I'm 23 weeks and feel kicks every single day and have never had a day of breast pain. Don't worry.
  • I don't think you have nothing to worry about my breast don't hurt at all! Not even a little. And I've been to my ob and everything is okay with my baby. Everyone is different. You just didn't get that "symptom"
  • I am 19 1/2 weeks and mine have stopped....THANK GOODNESS!!!  There is nothing better than being able to take my bra off and not be in complete pain!  I do have occasional nipple tenderness, but that comes and goes.  I'm sure it will start
  • I had what I'd call "severe" breast pain on and off between 6 and 12 weeks. Now my breasts get "tender" but not to a level of pain anymore. They say breast soreness comes and goes throughout pregnancy. But as one poster said every woman is different an

• Mine have never hurt while pregnant. Breast pain (or any symptom for that matter) is not an indication of how things are going with your baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thank you everyone.

Did any of you have experience with significant pre-menstrual breast pain before pregnancy? I'm just a little concerned that my pregnancy breast pain was never as bad as my PMS breat pain. That seems odd to me. Thanks again

• I had some breast pain early on, like a PMS symptom, but I haven't had hardly any this whole time.  I have grown a lot though in my breasts lol so somethings going on in there.  I wouldn't worry, everything is different in pregnancy and you just
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I'm 16 weeks and that symptom left a long time ago and everything's fine. Don't worry be happy to be comfortable again!! Mobile smiley. Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • As my doctor told me, symptoms do not determine the health of your pregnancy.  They will come and go.  I am 22 weeks and have had weeks of incredibly sensitive breasts and weeks where they have felt fine.  Try not to worry.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Mine stopped hurting at the 12w mark

BabyFruit Ticker
    *~*Landon Robert Montoya*~*
  • My PMS breast pain was way worse the pregnancy pain with this pregnancy. I had no PMS breast pain which a signal that I may be pregnant. I have experience little to no breast pain last time around I couldn't even sleep in my stomach since my boobs were so sore.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My pain ended around 9 weeks. Baby is doing great, a month later.

• I had sensitive nipples the first couple weeks... since then, I haven't experienced consistent breast tenderness. Every now and then, I feel a twinge. :) Everyone experiences different symptoms. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Other then them growing they never hurt. :-)
  • Its ok. I also have zero breast pain. Nothing to worry about. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"