November 2012 Moms

Lnci again...

Well I might as well get things started. I fear I may be checking in many times again tonight. CJ fell asleep around 930, and is up already at 1130. We tried to just give him the paci but every time we left the room he just cried. So I am nursing him, but super afraid tonight will be like last night where he refused to sleep in his crib for 5 straight hours he cried everytime i put him down. My headache is returning again sigh. So here's my question, CJ seems to be fine until we walk out of his room, and today I noticed that when I handed him over to a friend he became pretty fussy if he wasn't facing me, could this be the start of separation anxiety? Anyone else's LO start having sleep issues and notice this as well? I will make one more attempt in the crib tonight but if he won't sleep I'm putting him in his swing, I can't handle another night like last night.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lnci again...

• Benjamin is in bed. Woke up in teething pain but went back down quickly. I expect him to be up at 12 and 3 again.
    Yes I've noticed a little separation anxiety.
  • Both babies in bed and I'm enjoying a little RHOC!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Arianna is up after 3 hours. I hope it's not an indication if our night. I miss getting a solid 6 hours of sleep, which was 8 or 9 hours for her.
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kbl13kbl13 member

130 here. B just made it 3.5 hrs, sadly this is sort of a record lately. I have a big day of running errands planned for tomorrow, so here's hoping he eats and goes back to sleep quickly.

I'm also starting to notice some separation anxiety

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagelaxkal23:
    Well I might as well get things started. I fear I may be checking in many times again tonight. CJ fell asleep around
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• zmosszmoss member

12:25 AZ time. LJ worke up hungry, like HUNGRY and chugged a bottle. Then it was a the great burp battle to see if I could burp him in under an hours time. I did and now he is snoozing.

I have to work on my lecture for class tomorrow but hope th

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • 3:30 here. Baby H was up at 3. Not bad. I thought he might sleep the whole night because he skipped his last nap, but I won't complain at all. He just finished eating and seems like he's going to go back down.
    I've noticed some separation during th
  • Well we made it till 330 before I had to gt up with him, he woke up once but did take the paci, Phew!  Unfortunately my headache got so bad it actually woke me up and kept me up for almost an hour until the Motr

• So close, but we're back. Let's see if sleeping in the swing means we get some more sleep. 
  • Yay for a 5 hour stretch. It's a huge difference from a 3 hour stretch! And I slept 3 of these hours so that makes a huge difference. Feeding Benjamin now and I'm assuming he'll be up between 5 and 6.
  • 4am. A woke up around 2, so I brought her into bed and popped the soother in her mouth, she went back to sleep until 3, so I did it again, she went back to sleep until now, did it again while I went to go pee and make a bottle thinking that this time she'
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kbl13kbl13 member

imageThis and that:
    . I've noticed some separation during the day, and bedtime routine has been taking longer.
    </BLOC
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Back after an hour. Terrible painful cry. I know it's his gums. Poor guy. Gave him some Tylenol so hopefully that'll help give him some relief.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"