October 2013 Moms

Cousin Vicki

2»

Re: Cousin Vicki

• Because everyone here is knocked up and hormones are going crazy!

• imageCMireles2:
    Because everyone here is knocked up and hormones are going crazy!
    I'm sure your right about
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelovedryn:
    I agree that the rude, hateful, demeaning, and just plain ignorant posts are exceptionally annoying. The point is to lear
  • imageCMireles2:
    Because everyone here is knocked up and hormones are going crazy!

I don't think snark has

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • imageKdanson:
    imagelovedryn:<

• I think this has been taken a bit far. We all need to keep in mind that when we are reading another person's opinions, it is easier to get misconstrude since we don't know each other's tones or true personalities.
    Is it not contradictory to start a
  • We are in the puppies and rainbows phase and you just don't know it yet. lol Just wait until there are a few big hormone driven fights over epidurals and circumcisions and 20 people GBCB, and we find out someone has been faking all along, or someone stea
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • image--halo--:
    We are in the puppies and rainbows phase and you just don't know it yet. lol Just wait until there are a few big ho

• imageBrookej610:
    I think this has been taken a bit far. We all need to keep in mind that when we are reading another person's opini

• imagequartermisses:
    Frankly, I find all of the negativity towards Cousin Vicki to be a LOT more obnoxious that anything she has eve

• The bump needs a LIKE button.
    Anything you can achieve through hard work, you could also just buy.
  • imageCousinVicki:

image--halo
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • I have found very few of CV's post amusing or helpful. Her posts usually get an eye roll from me and I move on because she likes drama and I don't want to feed into that. With that said, I am on a few of the other boards and another BMB, this board has BY
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Omg the Mensa post cracked me up. I can't believe this post has 70 responses! This chick never bothers me, I think a lot of the posts she writes I think but don't say because I try to be supportive. But I agree that it will get catty once someone posts th
  • imageMrsAxilla:
    Some of you take yourselves way too seriously.  This is the bump.  If you can't handle the snark, go to b
  • imagechicsahm:

imageMrsAxilla:</s
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • I'm just glad that CV is due in October ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo octoberowls_zps78dd2214.png

May Siggy: Baby in disguise

photo photo1-1.jpg
  • Wow!!! Wondering why no moderators jumped in this fire pit? Honestly I choose to ignore certain people altogether .
  • I have to say that I used to be uber sensitive on this board, but for the most part, I have moved on from that. It is just a virtual pregnancy group. And I agree that this particular board is a lot less snarky than, say, the TTGP board, among others. But
    image  Lilypie - (E5mQ)

• I consider your words to be those of a bully. I wouldn't tolerate someone speaking to me or my children this way. I don't think it's ok on here. What kind of example are you setting as a mother?
  • imageSarasmith84:
    I consider your words to be those of a bully. I wouldn't tolerate someone speaking to me or my children this way. I do

• I feel that I should defend her a little bit. I have posted about some concerns of mine on here and got a nice supportive response from her. But sometimes her responses do come across as "snarky" but honestly we live in a world where you can't please 100%
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I guess noone wanted a truce, lol! It only reitterates my first post about this. Here in KY, we call this 'The pot calling the kettle black'..... Oh well! Team CV Rocks! Tshirts hats coming Sponsored by: The Spinal Association; encouraging people to grow
  • imageRedheadBaker:

Can we please stop blaming the "raging hormones"? Some of us, myself included, are snarky when not pregnant.&nbs

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • okay I missed this drama entirely.. but may I just add:

ladies ! I know we have preggo hormones, but what the heck is the problem here? I think cousin vicki offers some great posts.

The drama llama is ruining our bmb. We are barely into ou

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecalibr8te:

okay I missed this drama entirely.. but may I just add:

ladies ! I know we have preggo hormones, but what the

• imagesha1318:
    Wow!!! Wondering why no moderators jumped in this fire pit?

You must not have read all
  • imageRedheadBaker:
    Dear Newbs:nbsp;The Bump exists to make the site owners money. Period, the end. If you're looking for support, try yo
    SQUIRREL!!!

• imagejorkz821:
    imageRedheadBaker:</s
    SQUIRREL!!!

• imageRedheadBaker:

imageMrsAx
    Anything you can achieve through hard work, you could also just buy.
  • imagesha1318:
    Wow!!! Wondering why no moderators jumped in this fire pit? Honestly I choose to ignore certain people altogether

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • OP? Why not send CV a PM? Seems to me like you want to AW yourself and win an award for "calling out the big meany." 

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagesleepy33:
    imageRedheadBaker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image    image