Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Recommend your toddler-proof cell phone case...

I'm specifically interested in a case for a Samsung Galaxy Express, but if you have any cell phone case you think works well against toddler mayhem, that'd be wonderful.

(I've heard great things about Otterbox and Life Proof, but I wanted to hear some more opinions!)

TIA 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Recommend your toddler-proof cell phone case...

• Otterbox for sure! Plus if something does happen to it, you can take a couple pictures of it, submit it to Otterbox and they will replace it. And if you buy the case from RadioShack and buy the warranty on it and it breaks, RadioShack will send you a $60
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Otter box 100% I am on my 2nd one. I lost one part and the phone was cracked within 2 months. I purchased the 2nd one the day I replaced the backing. Its not waterproof, but it generally fall on the floor proof. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • HA!

My toddler laughs at that question.

Otter box is the best but doesn't protect against it going in the toilet.  Twice.  In the same month. 

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• I don't have any outstanding cell phone case (and I am in desperate need of replacing my phone because it now dies within 5 minutes of being unplugged from the charger) but I have an otterbox for my kindle fire and am in love with it and will get one for
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • J234J234 member
    I have a Lifeproof case and it's working great so far.  It's survived some serious drops!   www.lifeproof.com  
  • I have an otterbox and DH has a lifeproof case.  They both are really great and in my opinion the best kind of cases out there.  We both have apps on our phones for the girls to play with and of course they are constantly trying to put the phone
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the Otterbox.  And next month they are coming out with a waterproof case.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageJ234:
    I have a Lifeproof case and it's working great so far.  It's survived some serious drops!   www.lifeproof.com
  • I have an Otterbox!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"