Chattanooga Moms? — The Bump
Tennessee Babies

Chattanooga Moms?

I live in the Chattanooga area and wondering if there are any other bumpies near me.  I am 30 weeks, due June 13th with my first (team pink)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary       

Keekeepitt

Re: Chattanooga Moms?

• I'm from signal mountain : I'm only 10 weeks though due Nov 5
  • 15 weeks in Hixson...due in October!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm from chattanooga. I'm anywhere from 8 to 11 weeks !
    meliamorgan
  • I am 32 weeks due June 17th with my first (team blue) and I live in Chattanooga :) 
  • I am a Chattanooga FTM, Due June 16th. Yay Team Blue!!!

I'm looking for other mom's to hang out with- Currently I live in the Brainerd area.

• 9 weeks here! Hixson!
    Keekeepitt
  • I live in Cleveland, but work in Chattanooga. Due January 14, 2014!!
  • So I just now looked back at this post.  I live in the Brainerd area. So great to see some local moms on here! 
    Anniversary       

Keekeepitt
  • image candicecan:

I am a Chattanooga FTM, Due June 16th. Yay Team Blue!!!

I'm looking for other mom's to hang out with- Currently I live in the Brainerd area.

Hey girl, we're neighbors! maybe we could be labor buddies. message me, and maybe we could meet up for lunch sometime.  I know if you're like me you are feeling huge and ready for this baby to arrive :)  Any day now! 

Anniversary       

Keekeepitt
  • I'm in chatt and newly prego
    meliamorgan
  • Hey! How far are you? I am in Chatt and newly prego too! I guess you are a couple of months ahead of me.
    meliamorgan
  • Hey chatt ladies! I live in chickamauga But work in Chattanooga. Recently found out I was prego! Excited and nervous. Congrats to all you guys!
  • I'm in Hixson Due Nov 30
  • Sound good to me
  • I'm also in Hixson, and I'm looking for a good newborn photographer anywhere in Chattanooga. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!!
  • Hey! I live in Cleveland and am about 7 wks with my first pregnancy! Nice to see there are others close by ;-)
    meliamorgan
  • meliamorganmeliamorgan
    Fifth Anniversary 25 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    Hi Everyone! So excited to see so many Chattanooga mommies! My husband and I live in Ooltewah. I'm about 7 weeks and due in early December! Nice to meet you all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards