November 2012 Moms

The other side

For those moms who experienced the 4 month wakeful or whatever you want to call it. Did your baby sleep better once you got through it?

I am not sure if D is having really a 4 month wakeful. But he seems so much more enthralled and easily distracted by every little thing. It is so hard to get him down for naps now.  Even the textured wall is exciting to him!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: The other side

• Thanks, yeah I wasn't sure what to call it.  He was do a lot better at night but the last week has been rough. I think mainly because he is not napping well during the day.

I just keep telling myself that it WILL get better. :D

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We had around 3 weeks of poor sleeping at night.  It probably wasn't as bad as some have it, but she was waking up multiple times a night.  Then, one day she started sleeping like she used to (waking once per night) and now the last two nights s
  • Loading the player...
  • H still has nights were he wakes about 6-8 times to either be soothed or to eat. Some nights he eats twice others just once. The part where everything is a distraction is getting worse every day. It takes forever for him to eat a bottle and naps aren't go

• We had the "every 2 hours hell" for weeks, then magically the last 3 nights she has been sleeping 6-7 hour stretches! It is so nice to be done with the wakeful period! I also started putting her to bed earlier, which may have helped too. Hope it gets bett
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"