November 2012 Moms

North Korea

I feel that this would be a good topic of discussion. If they go through on their threats our way of life will be drastically changed. What do you think ladies? Are they just blowing smoke or do you think they are crazy enough to take on the U.S. and our allies, essentially, by themselves?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: North Korea

• I think it is possible. However, if they did strike I do not believe it would be on their own. It might not be a concerted effort, but I do think it would cause a domino effect.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • They scare me

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I'm following this close enough to possibly remembering reading somewhere that China is their only ally. China won't f*ck with America. BUT, it was released today that some document requires China to defend NK if they were to come under attack. I'm confus

• imageBarooGirl:
    They scare me

Right! It's a whole 'nother kind of crazy!

• imagepersephonerose:
    I think it is possible. However, if they did strike I do not believe it would be on their own. It might not be
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLuckylove23:

Interesting topic, but I work in the military defense industry and haven't heard much about it around here... Yet

• imageLuckylove23:
    image143BabyCa

• imageuconnhuskie007:
    This whole thing didn't phase me much until this week.  now we are hearing an awful lot about the potenti
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLuckylove23:
    imagetngrl3:</stro

• image143BabyCakes:
    imageLuckylov
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"