Maryland Babies

Mom's of two chime in...

Double strollers...side by side or one in front of the other?  I think we will need one because Lilly is still too young to be on her own without having someone chase her so if I am alone I need them both strapped in!

image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/

Re: Mom's of two chime in...

• Good question!

How old is Lilly? 

I have the joovy sit and stand (which is front to back). I got this stroller, because it was compatible with our car seat which is the chicco keyfit 30. When C turned 5 months old we started to really

• I know you work, but I don't know how your weekends are and how often you'd be home alone with the two.  I say this because there aren't going to be many times that I have both alone so we are opting not to get a double stroller.  I figure
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We are thinking along the same lines as Tricia and not planning to get a double stroller right now. We use our stroller so rarely that it doesn't seem worth it. I figure I can wear LO#2 and push DS in the stroller if we need it. Also, on the occasions we

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • We have a side by side and love it. It's more compact than others I've seen. I didn't want Ava to have to be in the back, I wanted them to be able to sit next to each other. It also has two big baskets which is awesome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Edie hated a stroller as an infant, so I wore her.  So I didn't plan on having one for Adeline as an infant (I wore them both). 

I'm glad I waited on the double stroller because  now, Edie refuses to get in the stroller and just

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • I was on the fence until I found one on Craigslist for cheap.  I have the Kolcraft tandem stroller.  I think new it's $250 plus 30 for the carseat insert and I got the stroller and the infant carseat insert for $100.  I couldn't resist.&

• My decision was kind of just made for me...5 minutes after I posted this my sister in law texted that she was cleaning her garage and found her double jogger that is ours if we want it.  I figure if we don't use it or need it we didn't have to pay!&n
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • I had a Graco Quattro Duo for a little while and although I liked it it was big and bulky. 

After lots of research I opted to get the baby jogger City Select which can be a double and a single and have the board attached to the back for olde

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"