November 2012 Moms

**LuckyM** (and lurkers who love Lily Pulitzer

Rue La La is having a Lily sale right now.  SUPER cheap.

If you aren't on the site, I will send you an invite. LMK.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **LuckyM** (and lurkers who love Lily Pulitzer

• Oooo I know!  I ordered two dresses... So psyched.  I have a few weddings this summer.

Did you get anthing?

This might sound a little gross, but last weekend I was at a store that carries vintage and consignment Lilly.&

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think it was LuckyM who posted a pic of a dress awhile back. I am now a LilyP fan.

:::runs off to shop:::

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • imageBarooGirl:

I think it was LuckyM who posted a pic of a dress awhile back. I am now a LilyP fan.

:::runs off to shop

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

• No dresses between moving and the wedding I am on an austerity budget, but I did get koozies for my bridesmaids bags, the acrylic wine glasses, a pitcher, and an iPhone case.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageironmom5:
    No dresses between moving and the wedding I am on an austerity budget, but I did get koozies for my bridesmaids bags, t

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"