November 2012 Moms

A couple nap questions...

I think DD is starting to get on a nap schedule KOW. MW she falls asleep in the car when I drop Dd1 off at preschool. Then when we get home I leave her in the carseat until she wakes up. When she wakes up I swaddle her and put her back to bed in her crib where she sleeps another 2030min.
Would you keep doing that or transfer her to he crib right when you get home, even if she's fast asleep?

SecondI'm trying to get her to nap in her crib. She sleeps decent in her swing or in our bed but I would like to get her in the crib. Right now she'll sleep 2030min in the crib and them wake up, I go in and rock her back to sleep, sleeps another 2030min. Will the transition just take awhile? Any tips?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A couple nap questions...

• I wrote this in another sleep related post, but for naps I was having the same thing with M - he would only sleep about 20-40 minutes in his crib.  He's now about 4 1/2 months and he started rolling back to front a couple weeks ago.  Once he

Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"