November 2012 Moms

SAHM Check-in

It's been awhile I think! How's everyone doing?!

1. Have you started any new activities that you and LO are enjoying?

2. Have you had any days where you just wanted to stay home and snuggle the day away?

3. Any days where you were going stir crazy? Did you end up going out? What did you do?

4. Have you had anyone make negative comments about you SAH?

5. General catch up... anything to share? Any new milestones that are bringing a smile to your face? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SAHM Check-in

• imageBabyMakes 3:

1. Have you started any new activities that you and LO

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kbl13kbl13 member

1. Have you started any new activities that you and LO are enjoying? He sat up in the stroller for the first time this weekend (as opposed to using the carrier/travel system) and he seemed to really enjoy looking around while we shopped.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Have you started any new activities that you and LO are enjoying? the Wednesday morning storytime at the library, she really likes it and just watches all the toddlers go through to motions and dances

2. Have you had any days where y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• 1. Have you started any new activities that you and LO are enjoying? More toys. He is finally interested in grabbing and sometimes chewing on them. <span class="Apple-styl

• I've only posted a handful times many moons ago, but I am SAHM and after 4 months finally feel like I have a bit of grasp on this whole mommy thing (as much as you can anyway) so I intend to participate more.  So, here goes...

<p
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. Have you started any new activities that you and LO are enjoying?

<p style="margin:0px 0px 10px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica;font-si
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Have you started any new activities that you and LO are enjoying?  I hope we can start going on walks and going outside m

• 1. We now eat mashed banana twice a day and LO hangs out in high chair while I do dishes/cook dinner/clean.

2. Yes, probably tomorrow. It's supposed to rain here and I need to get stuff packed for our few day get away.

3. I try to at least

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• imageBabyMakes 3:

1. Have you started any new activities that y

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• 1. We go to our local library lapsit every Wednesday. He loves to watch the other kids and listen and look at the books. They use the big ones on the easels, he loves it!

2. Quite a few lately. It looks so nice out but it is still chilly and wind

• 1. Have you started any new activities that you and LO are enjoying?

The weather is finally getting nicer so we are getting out more!  YAY!  We usually go for walks in the stroller or I let him play on a blanket in the grass.&nbs

Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • imageBabyMakes 3:

1. Have you started any new activities that you and LO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"