Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Eating

Hello all,

My first post on this board.  LO was 9 months on Saturday, but her adjusted age is closer to 7 months.

At her checkup this morning, the doctor encouraged us to move closer to 3 meals a day at this point.

LO goes to daycare M-F.  She currently gets a morning meal of fruit and oatmeal and an evening meal of veggies and occasionally some table food.  She's not a huge fan of table food.  We tried egg yolks recently, but she didn't like them (even mixed with other food).

What does your 3 meal a day schedule look like?  What do you feed at each meal?

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

Re: Eating

• During the week DS has the following menu:

Breakfast-7 oz bottle; 3-3 oz fruit and then either 2 oz oatmeal or yogurt

Lunch-- the rest of the fruit, a little bit of cottage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• I just posted this so hoping it will help you as well.  The American Academy of Pediatrics has sample menus posted which was a really good resource for me when I started transitioning to more snacks and meals.

<A href="https://www.healthych

www.healthyhappytot.com - Healthy, non-toxic product recommendations for children from a mom who has really used them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the links!

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• LO is almost 11 months, but has been on this schedule for a while now. 

Breakfast (home): a yogurt, some fruit (finger foods) and then a fruit puree if she's still hungry.

8 ounce bottle at 9 (daycare)

Lunch (daycare): finge

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• I posted in another similar post...

DD won't be 1 for 3 more weeks and I plan on changing her schedule since we will start giving her whole milk. I plan to reduce her "liquid" intake and up her solid intake. For now though this is what
    Reggie imageimage
    Madison Lynn imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"