January 2013 Moms

Formula mamas

Is there any difference with generic formula? It's so much cheaper and you get more. Thoughts? Anyone use generic over name brand? How does your little one do with it?
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Formula mamas

• I'm just starting to try out Costco's brand of formula. I was using similac advance and heard this was similar. And it's half the price. I'll let you know how it works for us :

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • There isn't a difference really. I don't use it because I never see it in ready made, only powder, and we only use ready made.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • They all have to meet the same requirements so it's fine to use generic. We started with Enfamil Gentlease and switched to Target's version of it. We actually like Target's better because it mixes much easier. When I did a comparison of the labels it was
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was just thinking I wanted to switch to generic. I forget...which is the generic of Enfamil, is it Target or Wal-Mart? I hear with the generic you may have to shake longer or let the bottle sit longer as it's not as fine. But with as much as DS has been

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• We noticed an increase in gas/fussiness when switching from GentleEase to the Target version. That being said, my LO ended up being put on Nutramigen for other issues. He may not be a good example of making the switch. Unfortunately, there is no generic N
  • We use generic all the time!

• We were using Similac Advance for the first month but his daycare provides Parent's Choice which is the Walmart version of Similac. LO is doing great on it! I did a lot of research and compared the labels twice and still couldn't find a difference. My

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I use the Babies R Us Soy Advantage formula. It's the only one my LO will tolerate. Even Gerber upset her stomach. It's great because they always have coupons and sales. Right now it's on sale for $10 a can, and I have a $5 coupon off of 2 cans. Plus it's
    BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"