November 2012 Moms
Options

Piercing ears

Have you pierced dd's ears yet, if you are planning on it? How did they react? Doing my dd's tomorrow and someone told me that their dr did it with numbing cream. Unfortunately my pedi doesn't do it but they did refer me somewhere else. Where did you have it done?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Piercing ears

• Options
    We did LOs about a month ago. We went to the piercing pagoda place in the mall, the woman was really great! LO obviously cried for a few minutes but then was fine and now she doesn't even notice when I clean them or touch them. Good luck! 
  • Options
    We're getting V's done next month at her 6 month appt. (Holy crap our babies will be 6 months next month.) Our pedi does them, but I know there are a lot of other mom's on this board who have taken them to the mall and been just fine.
    imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD is almot 5 years old, but I didn't do it when she was an infant. I had to wait til I was 10 years old, but that is probably a bit much these days. I may let her get her ears pierced for her bday in July. The thing is, she knows what pain is now, so
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageauburnbride2be:
    My DD is almot 5 years old, but I didn't do it when she was an infant. I had to wait til I was 10 years old, but th

• Options
    imageMandJS:
    I got T's done when she was 3 months. S had hers done at 8 months. Both girls got them done at Claire's. With both girls, t

• Options
    Waiting till they are old enough to ask for it and take care of it. I got mine done when I was 5 and sure it hurt and I cried, but at least I knew what I was getting into. It didn't traumatize me. I got a 2nd hole when I was a teenager and my belly pierce

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"