Walking Dead!!! (spoilers) — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Walking Dead!!! (spoilers)

Seriously no post yet?

What did you think of the finale? I almost feel bad for being happy Andrea is gone.... but she had like 30 mins to get  out and was more interested in talking

Re: Walking Dead!!! (spoilers)

• She was very very annoying but it was still very sad to see her go!! Why didn't the governor die?? I figured he was done this season! Ugh I can't believe we have to wait until October. I've read all the comics so I thought I knew what was going to happen
  • I know right! If I was in that situation I would have told Milton to STFU and get my butt in gear. I kinda wanted to see zombie Andrea though haha. 
    [IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/bdipaolo413/65b9ca11-daf9-4ea1-80fb-29f7ac56ba76_zpsa8856b87.jpg[/IMG]
  • image lindsayhilleary:
    Holy crap it was good! I'm not a huge Andrea fan, but I was sad when she shot herself. I can't believe the Go
    [IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/bdipaolo413/65b9ca11-daf9-4ea1-80fb-29f7ac56ba76_zpsa8856b87.jpg[/IMG]
  • I was disappointed by the finale!!!! The only good thing that came out of the episode was that Andrea died!!!' it was her time anyway...I guess I thought the fight between the prison and the Gov was going to be more intense and it was so quick and weak :/
    Me: 27, DH: 29*** TTC since November 2011 *** Dx with PCOS in September 2012 
    ***September 2012: IUI #1 = BFN*** 
     ***October 2012: IUI #2 = cancelled due to not responding to meds ***
     ***February 2013: IUI #3 - BFN ***
     *** April 2013: Gonal-f, HCG Trigger and TI = BFN*** 
     ***May/June 2013: TAKING A BREAK.***
    ***July 2013: Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = BFN***
    ***August 2013: Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = Cancelled due to over-stimulating***
    ***September/October 2013: Fermara, Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beta #1: 65, Beta #2: 210!!!!!!***

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image krptcmschfmkr128:

This episode was all bark and no bite. I mean WTH. How did Martinez and the other dude NOT kill the Gov afte

• I think the episode as a whole was really good and quite intense, I was just disappointed that they made the whole ending basically about Andrea. I was also expecting the governor to die, but like pp said, that would have been way too predictable, so I c
    **Blog**
    *TTC #1* since Sept '11.
    BFP #1 2/26/12. C/P 3/1/12 
    Dx Oct '12: Hypothyroid, PCOS and blocked left tube.
    1500mg Metformin, 75mcg Synthroid
    Feb: 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI= BFN
    March: 150mg Clomid + Trigger + TI= 4 mature follies- BFN 
    April: Unmedicated cycle due to vacation timing= BFN
    May: *IUI #1* Letrozole + Trigger + IUI=BFP!
    1st Beta (17dpo): 455  Progesterone: 40
    2nd Beta: (19dpo):  810  Progesterone: 37
    1st ultrasound 6 weeks 5 days: Twins!

• I was happy with Andrea's death and not so happy that the gov is still alive. I am also not so happy that October is so far away =(

Think I'm going to try to get my hands on the comic to read up on while we wait.

</p

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards