October 2013 Moms

My lovely mil

So today during breakfast with my husbands family my mil went all crazy on me. She started talking about how unhealthy I eat and all that. I do usually eat pretty unhealthy but since finding out I've really tried. Ive been eating healthier and a Ton of fruitbaby loves it haha but I haven't been able to eat veggies at all. They make me so sick and I don't see the point in eating them if I'm just going to throw them up. Anyways her picking on me turned in to every women in the family picking on me. I started crying on the way home and decided to stop for a cheese burger lol. Pissed me off! Oh and I have an elective ultrasound Wednesday to hopefully find out what the baby is and she said the baby is going to come out glowing. Is there such a thing as too many ultrasounds??

Re: My lovely mil

• SDWSDW member
    My doctor made a joke about too many ultrasounds to me this week and when she saw alarmed and panicked I became she told me she was joking. She said ultrasounds are VERY safe.  I was high risk Mr first trimester and have had about 7. Another friend o
    pregnancy
  • Your MIL is being awful. My MIL has done something very similiar to me multiple times while pregnant and not.

So sorry the whole family then decided to get in on the action. I would sit down with DH and let him know how you felt and maybe com
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the same problem, only with my DH and father. EVERY DAY one of them comments on how "proud they are of me" that I"m finally eating like a "grown up". I have told my husband REPEATEDLY that I was tired of hearing it. Just because we're "gr
    photo 978af5ba-08bb-4481-86d8-3ab82265c5c3_zpsc80d6cf2.jpg div align="center">photo f1bdfba8-890a-4221-be22-61d4a9f99eee_zps89ebc57e.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• First off u/s are sound waves, so your baby will not come out glowing. Tell her to STFU and read a book every once in a while so she knows actual facts instead of whatever crap she's talking about. Next hunny you eat whatever you darn well please!! If you
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Lol he definitely knows how I feel. I'm not one to hide my feelings. I'll be 14weeks tomorrow. My doctors office offers it that early so I thought it would be cool to find out. Obviously I'm not going to go buy everything until the 20 week scan just to be
  • Ugh, MIL's can be such fun! NOT. Mine just left to go back home yesterday and I can finally breathe again!!

• Mine told me yesterday that my face looks pregnant. My BIL's girlfriend shouted across the room, "SHE DOES NOT."

I've lost weight and my face, overall, is thinner. I'm not sure what she is saying, but she likes to make me feel bad, so I kno

Jess, Northern New Jersey
    photo 4e2a179b-a43b-455b-9caf-ed65caf88a77_zpsa8857370.jpg
    Outback Bowl, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"