November 2013 Moms

STM is this time around different?

Forgive me if this has been talked about already.

For those STM or more, is this pregnancy different than your last? For myself with my son my breasts were tender even before I found out I was pregnant. This time around I have NO symptoms besides craving eggs, but that's gone now no tender breasts, no MS never had it with my sin though, I am bloaty and look about 12 weeks but nothing major.
I guess I'm just wondering if your ladies pregnancies are running the same?
IMG_4833 IMG_0119 Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: STM is this time around different?

• Yes, very different this time. I was so worried because my symptoms completely vanished around 5 weeks. With DD, I was really sick, and this time, I am just fine. I agree with the bloat too, I am so ridiculously bloated! My DH has this theory that my body
  • I try to remember how my pregnancy with DD was, but all I can remember is extreme m/s.  I can't recall when it began.  It was a bit of a different situation altogether though as I became pregnant a few weeks after a D&C for a missed m/c.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
  • Loading the player...
  • Last time I had MS from day one, so far nothing really this pregnancy, just a super sensitive nose.  I also feel less bloated, but that might also be because I'm focusing more on eating healthy, I don't want to gain a crapload of weight again.
    "Read the books, don
  • So far it's pretty similar. Except for my killer headaches that come and go. Those are new!
  • Almost exactly the same as last time, but it's still very early. Was super thirsty a couple days before I tested just like with the first. Boobs have been feeling weird just like last time. That's all I have for symptoms so far. 

Tiredness h

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of our Rainbow Baby after 2 early m/c.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• First time around I was nauseous for the first 4 months, so I didn't feel hungry or eat much.  Gained 16 lbs with the last one.  This one, I feel fine - fine and HUNGRY.  I mean, seriously hungry.  I am already getting into fights with
  • imageSheazier:
    First time around I was nauseous for the first 4 months, so I didn't feel hungry or eat much. nbsp;Gained 16 lbs with the
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine has been very similar so far. MS hit around the same time and so far I've been just as sick.
  • I was feeling sick at almost 4 weeks another reason why I tested so early and it was positive. I have felt so sick up until about a few days ago it has stopped(I hope it stays away) my symptoms are times ten with this one. so much more tired but I ha
  • so different! last time I was maybe sick 3 times. I have already doubled that. I look about 13 weeks too but I didn't loose all my baby weight yet. last time Iwas nervous and thought about it all the time. now I am more at ease. this morning sickness can
  • It's been fairly similar... MS at 8 weeks, headaches, tired. I've had less food so far though this time. Last time I couldn't eat chicken or tomatoes my whole pregnancy.
  • So far, it's completely different. With DS, I had ms from week 6 to week 20. I craved milk, comfort foods(read carbs), and sweets. 

This time, I have had no ms, just a little nausea. I am super tired, hormonal, strong sense of smell, constip

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This one is totally different. Much more m/s! With my daughter I was occasionally nauseous, with this one I feel like I've had the stomach flu for three weeks. I've heard that means this baby is the other sex since the symptoms are if different.
  • All of my symptoms came on sooner and much harder.  Surprised me!  I thought I was going to get off easier this time around, but I was wrong.
  • I am way more tired this time. Chasing an almost 2 year old who wakes up at 6am might have something to do with that. My boobs are huge, it is like they are already gearing up for BF. And they are sore. I don't remember them being this sore last time. The

DS1 Born Apr 29 2011

DS2 Born Nov 5 2013

Pregnant with #3 Dec 24 2014, MMC found at 10w, D&C Feb 10th 2015

Cautious BFP May 25th 2015 EDD Feb 6 2016

• This pregnancy has been exactly the same as my last pregnancy.  Everything about it, so far.  Which makes me think I'm having another boy, even though I know that certainly might not be the case!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    photo calforsiggy_zps05750af4.png
  • Similarities: m/s...although much less this time around, getting sick after warm showers, heightened sense of smell, can't sleep

Differences: breasts aren't sore at all, having cravings (I had NONE last time), ridiculously hungry constantl

• With my daughter my boobs were sore from the day I found out and this time they just got sore yesterday at 9 weeks 4 days. My MS didn't kick in until around 6 weeks with Anna and my nausea started the day before I got my BFP at about 3 weeks 4 days w

Anna Catherine 7/23/2012, 35 weeks 5 days, 5 lbs 5 oz (PProm)

Baby Sam 10/4/2013, 36 weeks 2 days, 5 lbs 14 oz

• Also different. With DS, my boobs were incredibly sore for weeks and got huge really fast. I had m/s almost right away, and was peeing all the time. I was very bloated and had really bad mood swings. This time around, my boobs don't hurt at all, they have
  • I'm feeling nasty (bloated, tired and queasy) much earlier this time, but a lot of that is probably tied into chasing around a nonstop toddler all day :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"