NTTGPR: Sunday Evening Blues — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

NTTGPR: Sunday Evening Blues

I'm so glad I only have one more year of this program because I am getting sick of living for the weekend and feeling depressed every Sunday evening. Who else is in the same boat? Misery loves company, right?

Oh and it's CD6 and we really need to start having sex if we are planning on getting pregnant any time soon.

Re: NTTGPR: Sunday Evening Blues

• I used to be like that in high school. It's awful. Can you do something special on Sunday nights to make it easier? Pub night with your partner? Movie date?  

DS #1 born 12.3.13
    BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • image penelopemaria:
    I used to be like that in high school. It's awful. Can you do something special on Sunday nights to make it easier?
  • Ugh. I hear ya. I hate the Monday night blues. I always stay up way later than I should trying to make the weekend last a little bit longer, which makes Monday that much harder. Luckily, I have tomorrow off too, which means I'm going to have the Monday

• image quidditchcapn1120:
    I'm so glad I only have one more year of this program because I am getting sick of living for the weekend a
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm with you!  I only have one year left of my Master's program, and I am very ready for it to be over.  I usually take Tuesday nights and Saturday nights off from school work.  Sunday nights are easily the worst, though.  We have f

image       imageimageimageimage imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I always get a little sad on Sundays. I like my job pretty well, but I always find Sundays hard. I think it's just that transition back into a somewhat stressful place, where there is always so much more to do. Sorry you're going through that. Hope it get
    TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards