Cloth Diapering

Ugh SBish...

Every time we try to use these fitteds over night, I end up having to re-wash and lanolize wool because it's damp and smells like pee.  LO doesn't get up until after I leave every day, and DH isn't very good at telling me about diaper issues such as not having enough absorbency (don't worry, I'm nagging about this constantly).

When we use tots bots bamboozles we have no issues... We use the larger insert that comes with the SBish - is it possible that we need to use both the large AND small insert?  She's only 4 months old so I didn't think I would need to make such a big diaper this early...

Considering ditching the SBish and investing in another 1-2 bamboozles just so I can stop washing wool all the time... 

Re: Ugh SBish...

• I've never used the bamboozles or wool, but I add 2 nb BG inserts to my sbish and use a PUL cover with double gussets-I have a 3 mth old. I haven't bought any doublers yet-its on my list for next time. Could it need stripped? Or is it fully prepped? Has L
    photo 531db2b9-4d83-4d72-a50b-074d44f8cd51_zps7e3cb247.jpg
  • Are you using an OBF? My 2 year old sleeps 12+ hours with an OBF under wool. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I use both inserts with my snapless Sbish. His Sloomb cover is never damp in the morning. He's a super wetter too. I liked the regular snapped Sbish better though. Those are barely damp by morning.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageSoonToBMrsGarrett:
    Are you using an OBF? My 2 year old sleeps 12 hours with an OBF under wool.nbsp;

<br /
  • IMO snapless are NOT overnight diapers. If you are going to try to use them as such you definitely need not inserts. I would recommend the OBFs for nighttime.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageyodasmistress:
    IMO snapless are NOT overnight diapers. If you are going to try to use them as such you definitely need not in
  • imageChickypoo2468:
    Just buy one more sbish insert for your snapless. I promise it will be magic.

Ditto th

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagehispenguin:

imageChickypoo24
  • Is the wool damp, or soaking wet and leaking through to the bed wet? 

We use sbish snapless overnight with 1 insert for my 5.5mo old.  He wakes up and its soaked, wool is damp to the touch but the bed is not wet and i

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"