May 2013 Moms

STILL a month to go!?! (vent)

I know everyone says it's only a month left, but I feel like it's going to be the longest month ever. I feel uncomfortable all the time, and don't know how I'm going to make it.  I had a major meltdown today thinking about having to feel like this for at least 30 more days....I know once the baby comes this will be a distant memory, but it's hard to be positive when I feel like this is never going to end.  Sorry for the vent, I am just SOOOOO tired of being pregnant.

Re: STILL a month to go!?! (vent)

• I'm right there with ya!!! So miserable!! It will be a while before I want to do this again. I know I should cherish it, but some days I wanna scream!!!

image width="180px">
  • I have two months left (due at the end of May) but I feel like time is going by so quickly. April is full of baby showers, infant care classes and finishing the nursery so by May it will be nice to just relax and finish all of the little things :)
  •     
  • I month is better than 20 weeks....we can do this! Stay positive your baby will be here before you know it.
  • I know it's easier said than done..... but, try to keep yourself busy.  Read a new book, go on a walk (if it's nice where you live), schedule dinner dates with friends and family, take a mini road trip.  I have a month and a half left and I'm

•     
  • image allisonpaul86:
    I know everyone says it's only a month left, but I feel like it's going to be the longest month ever. I feel un
    TTC#2 5+ yrs Me: 44 yrs DH: 34 yrs DS born 8/2007 MC 11/2008 (natural) MC 5/2011 (IVF) MC 12/20011 (IVF) BFP 9/2012!! (DE) EDD 5/25/2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ditto have 1 month left and finally got uncomfortable this weekend! But remember not sleeping and think it will be worse even if not sleeping great now :
  •     
  • I really have started rethinking working for much longer. I'm pretty useless at work but feeling like I almost just want to stay out of public. My house is a disaster and I want to clean it but now everything takes so long! If I was home I feel like I cou

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
  • the last month of pregnancy has a weird way of being simultaneously the longest month and the shortest month.  
  •     
  • I agree.  I feel like I have been pregnant forEVER and I'm just tired of it and ready for my healthy, full term baby to get here.  I feel like such a grouch lately.  But I'm not sleeping (up 4-5 times a night to pee--insane!), crazy hear

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards