1st Trimester

Migraine day 2 I'm ready to lose it

Day 2 of this migraine and total takeover of the right side of my head. I'm ready to cry. I took Tylenol yesterday once. And today once. I don't even know what to do. And migraines make me sick on top of it. Please need help
Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.

Re: Migraine day 2 I'm ready to lose it

• If you literally suffer from migraines, don't waste time with Tylenol and talk to your doctor.  There ARE meds you can take.  If not (and believe me, I have "non migraine" KILLER headaches, pregnant or not so I know how much it sucks) try increa
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• I'm right there with you.  I want a clamp on my head since its trying to pound through my skull.  I've been using a cold pack off and on and it helps but really its more effective if I use it at the onset of a migraine.  I think if its t

• Loading the player...
  • I am the victim of the worst migraines but can't take my zomig with pregnancy and I don't even like to take tylenol...but what I would do (I had one the other week) Take 1 tylenol..drink 1-2 bottles of water...lay down in a cold room with ice back on back
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Be careful with migraines during pregnancy! Talk to your doctor as soon as possible because they can effect your brain tissue if they are continuous throughout pregnancy. I had a migraine that sent me to the hospital when I was about six months because my
  • talk to your doctor about taking a magnesium supplement. My cousin drank a dissolvable magnesium tablet during her pregnancy to help with her migraines. 
  • I do not even bother with Tylenol ever because it does nothing for me. Caffeine helps somewhat as well as increasing water intake. 

• I feel for ya, I had horrible migraines with my last pregnancy and I am on day two of a nasty headache (non-migraine) today.

Definitely increase your water intake, and drink some caffeine (caffeine is found in a lot of migraine medications). I hate
    photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • Thank you for all your suggestions. I'm still laying in bed and now it's crossed the point of pain where I'm throwing up. My body just can't tolerate the pain anymore. Tylenol has done nothing and I called the doctor. I just tried sleeping it away and it'
    Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"