Trying to Get Pregnant

58 days late

I am 8 weeks late on my period, my last period was January 4, 2013, I have taken about four pregnancy test since my last period and it still said negative, and I am going to take another one in the morning. My period is pretty regular. I have been cramping every couple days, about two weeks my breast were hurting and my left breast has been hurting really bad today and they never hurt not even when I am on my period or about to start. I just looked at my areolas and they look like they are darkening a little, but i could just be imagining it. But my question is what are the chances of all urine tests coming up negative and a blood test to come back positive? 

I went to my doctors office to see how much it would cost for some tests being done but since I don't have health insurance right now I don't want to get blood work or an ultrasound and spending a lot of money to only see a big fat negative.

Also the last time i had missed periods was when I was a junior in high school, I missed it for about six months but that was about 4 years ago and its been pretty regular since then. And my fiance and I never have protected sex and but we're happy either way. :)

Has anyone else been through something like this and was pregnant?

Re: 58 days late

• Pretty sure you should see a doctor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • <span style="margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px currentCol

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Loading the player...
  • imageNariaDreaming:
    If your period doesn't show up in the next few days, go to the doctor, get a blood pregnancy test, and then ask for
  • If you do not have health insurance, it's important that you and your FI start having protected sex, unless you are rolling in the dough, which it doesn't sound like since you won't get a blood test to confirm you are not pregnant. Pregnancy and delive

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No, I didn't end up pregnant. You may be pretty regular, but it's common to have wonky cycles. If your HPTs are negative, you're not pregnant. You can call your doctor to see if they want to jump start your period at 60 days.

On a side note,

Dx: Endometriosis (2010), PCOS (2013)

TTC since 8/2012

BFP 3/9/2014  Femara 7mg + trigger. EDD 11/20/2014

http://amycookiemonster.blogspot.com

• imageNariaDreaming:
    If your period doesn't show up in the next few days, go to the doctor, get a blood pregnancy test, and then ask for

TTC #1 since August 2012

BFP 7/5/13 ~EDD 3/17/14 - MC 7/22/13

DX PCOS 9/17/13 - Cyst on left ovary benched on BCP

10/12/13 Cyst is gone starting cycle #1 Femara - U/S shows no response

11/19/13 Large cyst on right ovary. Benched again.

12/18/13 2 cm cyst still on my right ovary. Back to BCP. 

1/10/14 start femara 5mg for 10 days

IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • If junior high was only four years ago, why aren't you on your parents' insurance? Are you no longer in school? Getting health insurance needs to be priority number one. Until then, get on a reliable form of birth control.

Prenatal care an
  • imagepackerfan4life:

imageAmy

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Ditto to what everyone else has said (especially about TTC without insurance) but I did want to add that I'm also in the midst of a loooooooong cycle after being very regular.  CD 85, to be exact.  My recent blood test was negative, just like al
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD ~ A ~ b. 11/2007
    TFAS since 9/2012

My Ovulation Chart
  • imageNurseMom2007:
    Ditto to what everyone else has said (especially about TTC without insurance) but I did want to add that I'm als
  • imagebdipaolo86:

imageNurseMo
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD ~ A ~ b. 11/2007
    TFAS since 9/2012

My Ovulation Chart
  • I had the same thing happen. I can't remember how many days late I was but it was pretty out there, too. Every test I took was neg so I went to the doctor. They did urine test and it came out negative. I had a u/s done to see what was going on. It ended u

Started back on BC May, 2010; Had last shot on Aug. 2010
    TTC starting in November, 2010; Irregular cycles- went to Dr
    U/S showed cysts on both ovaries; Diag. Lap on March 1st, 2011
    Lap showed that my right fal. tube is centered, instead of to the right
    Left fal. tube is disjointed
    uterus is tilted and the size of a softball, not a pear.
    BFP on 8-30-11, 9-2-11, and 9-4-11.
    EDD is May 14, 2012. :)
    Babygirl born on April 16, 2012.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • esf60esf60 member

imageTerrapantz:
    imageNariaDr

• DO. NOT. GET. PREGNANT. WITHOUT. INSURANCE. Having a baby cost us close to $50,000 when all was said and done. That is all.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"